- Windows 8 Dev - Copy Assets files to Local Storage. entropyspecialists.com/blog/?p=144 1 year ago
- Tis the season... itunes.apple.com/us/app/prayer-… - updated Prayer Cookie on iTunes/App Store! #prayer #iphone 1 year ago
- Bye Bye App Store (for me) : entropyspecialists.com/blog/?p=105 1 year ago
- New #WP7 #Prayer #app Prayer Cookie released. social.zune.net/External/Launc… 1 year ago
- #android #parenting application 'Parent Help' available now at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.entropyspecialists.parenthelp 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
“Debug certificate expired on 8/11/11 5:08 PM” – if you see this, go to your %USERHOME%/.android folder (Windows) and delete the debug.keystore file. Then try to clean and build your Android app again from Eclipse. Should be good to go!
I didn’t really see this clearly documented anywhere, I was probably looking in the wrong place, but when you are testing WP7 advertising, use ApplicationId = “test_client” and AdUnitId=”TextAd” instead of your ‘real’ pubCenter adunit/application id’s. Also, I seem to … Continue reading